If you are a Singapore based developers, you might wanna know that Secret Base is currently looking to hire a full time / contract game programmer to work on upcoming title. We're keeping the game details a little hush hush for now, but if you're interested, definitely check out some of the stuff we did for a better idea. At the mean time, check out our job description below to see if it fits you.
The programmer is required to work using the Unity Game Engine.
- Writing / Maintaining C# code
- Working on all levels of Systems Development Life Cycle
- Experience with Unity is a plus, but not required
- Experience with SQL /Cocos2D /Open GL is a plus
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Able to work independently under pressure and meet deadline
- Ability to optimize code size and speed to maximize the technological capacities of each device
- Ability to program in a methodical and structured manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Familarity with indie games and indie game community
- Strictly applicable for Singapore citizens and PR only
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Work location is not stated as we are currenly looking to relocate the office in the north area.
We're looking for fun loving people that truly enjoy working on games and we want you to stick and grow with us. It's gonna be a small team, so your work and input is gonna make a different.
So if you believe this is your kind of party, send in your resume (including portfolio if any), expected salary, last drawn pay and availability date to jobs"at"secretbase.com.sg