COMING TO STEAM 21st OCTOBER 2014
Devil's Dare is a 2D zombie beat'em up, supporting up to 4 players to co-op and fight together locally. Being the spritual successor to Bitejacker, Devil's Dare carries the same theme of parodies, pitting classic game heroes against monsters straight out of 90s horror movies.
Devil's Dare doesn't just relies on grinding and leveling up, but instead introduces permadeath to keep players on their toes. With every kill, the player makes some cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or save it to revive when you're dead. When you run out of cash completely, you are dead for good and it's time to start over again. This is a mechanic inspired by the good old arcade days, where every death meant another penny wasted!
Our main influence were some of Capcom's classics like Alien vs. Predator, Battle Circuit, Final Fight as well as Sega's Streets of Rage Series. So if you were a fans of those, give it a shot. I'm sure you will find something to love in Devil's Dare.
- Video games versus horror movies!
- 4 players local multiplayer co-op!
- 4 selectable characters, each with unique skill sets and upgrades!
- Dynamic difficulty, based on the number of players!
- Multiple routes that leads to multiple epic boss fights!
- Death matters! Earn cash to revive, just like in the arcade!
- Unlock 2 secret characters!
- Lots of exclamation marks!